Join us for the 2019 California Grand Invitational! A spectacular event open to all JO Levels 2 – 10 and all Xcel Divisions Bronze – Diamond. The 2019 California Grand Invitational will be a great event to bring your entire team to… and for your team to bring their entire family too!
Nestled in Anaheim, the California Grand Invitational will be held in the new expansion of the historic Anaheim Convention Center. This is a meet, venue and event that will provide families, coaches and teams a great kick off to your Spring Competition season, but also an opportunity for some team bonding, relationship & friendship building and creating memories to last a lifetime.
Make a “weekend” out of this meet… you are sure to LOVE it!
Meet Details : 2019 Registration Deadlines & Costs
Scratch deadline: November 24, 2018
No refunds for scratches after November 2, 2018 – no exceptions.
Gymnast Entry: $ 125.00 (Level 2 – 5, Xcel Bronze – Gold) / $ 135.00 (Level 6 – 10, Xcel Platinum – Diamond)
Team Entry: $ 50.00 per level/division. Top 3 scores, no designation, used for team score.
Early Bird Deadline: Payment due by 9/1/18 – waive Team Fee
Standard registration: Payment due by 11/1/18. $ 5.00 per gymnast late fee for payments after 11/1/18
IMPORTANT PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
- Due now : $ 250.00 non-refundable deposit will secure your spot in the meet with a sample quantity of the levels/divisions you will be bringing to the 2019 California Grand Invitational.
- $ 250.00 check made payment to GOLD MEDAL GYMNASTICS
- Mail Payment with roster to:
Gold Medal Gymnastics
Attn: 2019 CA Grand
455 E Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85225
- 9/1/18 : Full Rosters and leotard sizes due.
- 9/1/18 – Early Bird Deadline : Full Payment by 9/1/18 receive early bird discount
- 11/1/18 : Standard Registration Payment in full due.
- 11/1/18 : Level changes are subject to availability after 11/1/18. Be sure to submit accurate levels with your initial registration.
- 11/24/18 : Scratch deadline. NO REFUNDS for scratches after 11/24/18. No Exceptions
- 12/2018 : Welcome Packet and Session Summaries emailed to clubs. We will not be able to pre-determine competition sessions until all entries are received, paid and confirmed. The sooner coaches can subject their rosters, the sooner we can begin creating the session details.
- Wait list : Once the meet is full, gyms may get on a wait list. However, it may not be known if space will be available until after the scratch deadline.
- Once USA Gymnastics meet reservation system will be open for the 2018 – 2019 season, your roster will be placed online for you to make updates, changes, scratches and more. The California Grand Invitational will exclusively use your USAG online roster for your meet registration once it is online at USAGym.org
Open to USAG Women’s Level 2 thru 10/Open, plus all Xcel levels (Bronze – Diamond)
Sanction: This is a foreign sanctioned event. Teams from foreign countries encouraged to participate!
Meet Format: Modified Capital Cup
Equipment: AAI Elite
Concessions: Available all day
Tons of medals for all age divisions
Refunds for approved scratches will be mailed after the completion of the meet.
Meet Venue : Anaheim Convention Center
Gold Medal Gymnastics and Coastal Gymnastics is planning a spectacular event for the 2018 California Grand Invitational . We encourage you to register early if you would like to join us in 2019!
Event / Meet Name: California Grand Invitational
Host Club: Gold Medal Gymnastics
Meet Director: Amanda Borden-Cochran & Kristin Fanning
Gym Website: www.GoldMedalGym.com
Host Club: Coastal Gymnastics
Meet Director: Ellie Gerber
Gym Website: www.CoastalGym.com
Meet Site: Anaheim Convention Center
Venue Address: 800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim CA 92802
Located in the brand new expansion of the Anaheim Convention Center the meet will take place on the 2nd floor of ACC North.
SPECTATOR ADMISSION: Event tickets will be sold at the Convention Center Arena Box Office just adjacent to the meet venue. Coaches and gymnast check in will be at meet entrance. All forms of payment accepted.
Host Hotel : Hilton Hotel Anaheim
The Hilton Hotel is connected to the Convention Center, providing families the ultimate convenience to the California Grand Invitational as well as their weekend activities and events!
Host Hotel: Hilton : Anaheim Convention Center
Venue Address: 777 W Convention Center Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Hotel block pricing and cancellation details are available on the HOST HOTEL page. We encourage parents to delay making reservations until they receive confirmation from coaches on meet entry acceptance and hotel block instructions.
Important Hotel note for coaches! There is a one-day cancellation rate for all reservations to the California Grand Block. We will not be able to approve refunds for your families if you do not get in the meet, otherwise change your mind, or if your parents decide not to attend. Please make sure your families are making their hotel reservations only after you have received confirmation from us that you are “in” the meet.
Coaches Hospitality : Sponsored by Under Amour
Coaches get a complimentary visit to the Under Armour Coaches Hospitality.
Coaches gear, athletic wear, and more available as gifts to registered coaches.
Store is exclusive to coaches and not open to the public. Coaches must be on team roster to receive hospitality passes. Additional items available for purchase as well.
Coaching all day at the California Grand Invitational? We got you covered! If you are participating in multiple sessions: food, beverages and snacks will be available for registered coaches during your participating sessions.
What else was there to do?
Gymnasts, coaches and families staying at the Hilton Hotel : Anaheim will have use of the entire property including fitness center, pools, spa, restaurants, business centers, playground, sports court and more.